Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Silvers #5 & 6 with one a half!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ended up being a great Father's day weekend!!!
[attachment=2084]
[attachment=2085]
[attachment=2086]
[attachment=2087]
Awesome silvers.  I really like that old pulltab too.
(06-15-2014 09:11 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome silvers.  I really like that old pulltab too.

When I found it I thought of you! I'll hang on to all those old ones I find and mail em off to you someday. For your "Historical Collection of Pull Tabs"
Congratulations on the large silver
(06-15-2014 09:14 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-15-2014 09:11 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome silvers.  I really like that old pulltab too.

When I found it I thought of you! I'll hang on to all those old ones I find and mail em off to you someday. For your "Historical Collection of Pull Tabs"

Sweet.  I think that is a series 2 or 3 model there.  It has the beginnings of the rounded edges.
Congrats on a great hunt!!  Gotta love digging BIG silver!!  It is quite a rush to see that pop out!
(06-15-2014 10:52 PM)Ron (CA) Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats on a great hunt!!  Gotta love digging BIG silver!!  It is quite a rush to see that pop out!

Thanks Ron. When I saw the silver reeding in the hole I said to myself, "Holy Crap!" and the rush was on. It was completely on edge, 90 degrees to level, stopped by a heavy broken layer of shale, and one of the reasons I didn't nick it with my trowel. Used the 8x6 SEF all day. Targeting is fabulous with that coil. It wrang up with a 7-29 in the sweep and when I slowed down was a solid 29 on targeting. It was only 4 inches down to the bottom of the coin. This is my first silver half. And where I found it, I can't believe anyone missed it! But it's given me an idea about where I should be searching as well, because I found half that clad on the same pattern.
Beautiful man! Congratulations!!
That Half is in better shape than any of the other coins.  Must have been near mint when it was lost.  That's a hell of a good find, my friend.  Congrats!
Very nice, gotta love thoes big silvers. Congrats!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's