Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Just so y'all know...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
One of our friends (DangitBobby), started a thread suggesting a chat room. As I always do...

I deferred the ultimate decision to our fellow members in the community. Each and every one of us is a living, breathing individual, not just a screen name on a computer monitor. So, I try and leave as many things up to you guys, as humanly possible. It's only fair, as this is OUR home. Without y'all, this place doesn't exist, it would merely be a web address with a blank page. YOU take the time to share your finds, your stories...yourself.

I replied to the thread this afternoon, stating that the general consensus seemed to border on not having a chat room, BUT, suggested that we see what opinions develop in the thread, as others continue to add their two cents. Well...

For whatever reason, DangitBobby deleted his thread. He was quite courteous and PM'd me to let me know. I told him he obviously didn't need to do that, and I felt bad about the situation. I explained to him that the majority rules here. There's no big shot, honcho, or whatever. Again, we ALL, TOGETHER decide what's best in our community Wink So...

If you guys notice the thread is missing, that's the story. I myself would find it odd if I noticed a missing thread on a forum, hence the explanation.

Joe
Well, I'm sorry to hear that. I noticed it was gone, for whatever reason. I was getting a little rambunctious in my replies to other replies and way off topic. Sorry DangitBobby!
(06-16-2014 08:43 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I'm sorry to hear that. I noticed it was gone, for whatever reason. I was getting a little rambunctious in my repli
es to other replies and way off topic. Sorry DangitBobby!

you didn't do anything man, no worries. I was really just contemplating how much I would of really been able to use it myself. The idea in theory is a good idea to me, but actually putting it into practice probably wouldn't of worked that well. Since I started it and had my doubts I figured to just let it go, but if someone wants to reopen the idea they can.
Everyone, please, STOP APOLOGIZING!!! Tongue

NOBODY did ANYTHING wrong Happy Not one person. If anything...

This is my doing. I'm going to be putting up a mission statement under a new forum for new members. It will explain how we work & what our whole deal is.

If y'all look at the rules section, there's not much there. That's on purpose. We live in a FREE country. I don't believe in many hard rules, censorship, etc. Unfortunately, when a place has no boundaries, folks might get lost, so, that'll be what the mission statement is for. Again, to be clear...

Majority rules here. Not one person. This is OUR forum. If you like something, let it be known, if not, air it.

Everyone is finding so much silver they're going nuts! Tongue Rofl

Joe[/b]
Sounds good Joe.
Reference URL's