Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: RELIC AND COIN HUNTING ON THE FARM ;-)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
yeah Wayne,going to try and discover some more mining camps. Got several excellent books,trying to piece together the clues. My son and I found some spots...but is a jungle of blackberry bushes. Maybe well get lucky and a fire will go through. Also plan on nuggetshooting. Mainly just find adventure and solitude.
Didn't know you hunted micro gold, Wayne. Yes, the FBS' will have major problems in that regard. Best micro jewelry is supposed to be the Gold Bug 2, yes? From what I've heard though, THE micro jewelry king champ is supposed to be that prototype detector Tom D. has, the Aquanaut, or, something like that. You know the one I'm talking about Yes

Go get that tiny gold!!!

Joe
(06-19-2014 08:50 PM)deathray Wrote: [ -> ]yeah Wayne,going to try and discover some more mining camps. Got several excellent books,trying to piece together the clues. My son and I found some spots...but is a jungle of blackberry bushes. Maybe well get lucky and a fire will go through. Also plan on nuggetshooting. Mainly just find adventure and solitude.

Cool beans :-)

You better get on those camps quick before Ron out there beats you to them all!

He sure gets lucky with those nuggets in the camp sites.

I hear ya on the "adventure and solitude" though - even if you don't find much it's still an adventure and memories to be made ;-)

My son moved out to CA a few months back (Huntington Beach area)

I'll be visiting him in January for a week or so - - - if you're anywhere near there at that time maybe we can meet up for a day of hunting - I know (at least think) you live quite a bit N/W of there??
(06-19-2014 08:57 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't know you hunted micro gold, Wayne. Yes, the FBS' will have major problems in that regard. Best micro jewelry is supposed to be the Gold Bug 2, yes? From what I've heard though, THE micro jewelry king champ is supposed to be that prototype detector Tom D. has, the Aquanaut, or, something like that. You know the one I'm talking about Yes

Go get that tiny gold!!!

Joe

True dat Joe but we all can't have "prototype machines" like NASA Tom so I was talking about machines available to the general public!

And yes - the GB2 is the best on the market currently that I know of for land hunting micro jewelry

the Surfmaster II is the best I've found for freshwater hunting micro gold
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's