Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: New detecting spots
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok guys, I secured a couple new private property permissions that I'm going to pound this week. One is an old Victorian style home. It was built in the early 1880's and it is a huge house with a large yard. For you coin shooters out there it's one of them house you see driving down the road go, Man! I would love to hit that yard. Thing is I do many properties like that and it seems to me that the ones I always have high expectations for turn out not to be that good. The ones that are just a plain old house that I don't really get excited about are the ones I do really good at. Does it seem that way to anybody else or is it just me. When I get to these new properties I'm also going to do a similar experiment to joes where I'm going to dig nearly everything. I probably will not dig every single target. How ever I am going dig many more targets than I normally would and see what happens. I will let you all know the outcome.
I think I would go over it cherry pickin first and see what I get.  Then slow down and dig a lot more.  Instant gratification.
Good luck man!
Reference URL's