Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: I Hit the BIG One!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just checked my email, and found the following message below. Sorry, gotta run now, and get back to Mr. Chow with the info he needs Chuckle

I am a Diplomat named Mr.Andrew Chow mandated to deliver your inheritance to you in your country of residence. The funds total US$15.5 Million and you were made the beneficiary of these funds by a benefactor whose details will be revealed to you after handing over the funds to you in accordance with the Agreement I signed with the benefactor when he enlisted my assistance in delivering the funds to you. I am presently at JFK Airport in the United States of America and before I can deliver the funds to you, you have to reconfirm the following information so as to ensure that I am dealing with the right person.
1.Full Name
2.Residential Address
3.Age
4.Occupation
5.Direct Telephone Numbers
After verification of the information with what I have on file,I shall contact you so that we can make arrangements on the exact time I will be bringing your package to your residential address. Send the requested information so that we can proceed.

Cash Cash Cash Cash Cash

Joe
Right on Joe! Can I borrow a few grand?
Sounds like all the other scams out there.  However, on the remote chance that it is legit.  could you spare a few grand? Tongue
Screw a few grand-- I want a million!!  You don't need all 15!!
Your a greedy bastard Ron!
(06-21-2014 07:41 AM)deathray Wrote: [ -> ]Your a greedy bastard Ron!

Yep-- that's what looking for gold does to you!! Happy
The honorable Hasam Navid promised me 20 million from a dead uncle long removed about three years ago, he was located in Nigeria. I never emailed him back, so I guess I missed out. Shucks!
LOL ...  i get at least a dozen of those per day from all over the world.
the one that made me think fro a sec was the one i received from 
the British Genealogy society from near my home town in England
claiming i have a relative that died and left a fortune.
i have a ton of relatives there ... hmmm !!!

spam ... delete ...
Here is the latest. (do not use the link below) it is part of the spam message and should not be trusted ...
the guy is a real guy, and a real lottery winner. as well as a race car driver.
and i am from England, it seems they now know where i am from.
this is the second one from the UK since yesterday.
who spilled the beans.

Hello Beneficiary
you are receiving this email from Mr. Neil Trotter, 41, from south london, United Kingdom. I am a car mechanic, an amature racing driver, and also the 4th richest Euromillions jackpot winner. youer email is one of the "6" email addresses selected by Google upon my request to receive a financial empowerment
donation. Please forward; full name, age, address, tel, Occupation for Cheque release. Watch my interview here:
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-26632914
Hey BONES!! The amazing thing is that there are so many of these solicitations! The poor suckers who fall for this stuff must feel like real dummies when they find out it's a scam and have been information wiped. And these people must be making money at it otherwise there wouldn't be so many of them. I guess everybody gets a cut of the take. Some of these guys are pro hackers and probably on a watch list somewhere. They can code out their IP's from a hacked mobile WiFi site and enter the system unnoticed through vulnerable back doors before the system operators even take notice. Target stores are probably just one example. I'm sure the FBI and others are right on the problem! (Or still in lost FUBAR mode.)

If you don't have your id's and passwords set to multiple fonts, #'s and script, with at least 16 digits minimum, each, you're asking for trouble. It's the way of the new digital world.

And we were supposed to have anti gravity cars by now. What the hell ever happened to that?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's