Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Please, chime in!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
There are some forums that have so many different topics it makes my head spin.  I really think one day they will have different categories for cent hunters to nickel finders to quarter diggers and half searchers.  I like looking at all finds and like sites simple.  But hey - I'm old and set in my ways...LOL  I will enjoy this site whatever you choose.....
(06-21-2014 09:31 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Joe,

Everyone has a distinct like or dislike. I think breaking it down into liked categories would be a very good idea. That way all of our members could classify according to their finds and their passion. My passion lately has been silver coins. But during my searches I've found a great deal of stuff that belongs in other categories. The four you mention are good. Woods/Forest may be separate from Farm Fields however.

Ed

I am usually interested in coins and jewellery.  but i do enjoy looking at the relics ( even though II don't derive any pleasure in digging them personally)  but the idea that Ohio dirt Fisher suggested Woods/Forest and Farm fields  sound great. Mind you I would add homesteads/abandoned homes.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's