Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Just joined...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(06-22-2014 03:37 PM)Ron (CA) Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forum!!
Thank you Sir!  Yes
Welcome! I'm a BIG coin lover, so, digging your handle Yes Glad you made it aboard, you're gonna enjoy our community. Make yourself at home, and have fun Beer

Joe
(06-22-2014 08:02 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome! I'm a BIG coin lover, so, digging your handle Yes Glad you made it aboard, you're gonna enjoy our community. Make yourself at home, and have fun Beer

Joe

Cheers back my man...cheers!  Beer
Welcome from New Jersey Silver Digger!!
RJYes
(06-22-2014 08:33 PM)CARDS4 Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome from New Jersey Silver Digger!!
RJYes

Thank you from Oklahoma RJ!  YesBeer
(06-22-2014 01:41 PM)DangItBobby Wrote: [ -> ]Hello! And welcome to an awesome forum. You can get a lot out of the guys here and everyone try's to be as helpful as possible. I'm sure you will enjoy it

Welcome to the forum.  As DangitBobby aptly put it is an awesome site and everyone tries their damnedest to help each other.
Welcome from PA! Show us some silver!
(06-23-2014 05:33 PM)rockhunter005 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-22-2014 01:41 PM)DangItBobby Wrote: [ -> ]Hello! And welcome to an awesome forum. You can get a lot out of the guys here and everyone try's to be as helpful as possible. I'm sure you will enjoy it

Welcome to the forum.  As DangitBobby aptly put it is an awesome site and everyone tries their damnedest to help each other.

I like the humor as well!  Hopefully I can reciprocate in some manner!

(06-23-2014 08:22 PM)PAunderground Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome from PA! Show us some silver!

Thanks from Oklahoma!  I'll do my best.  My detector LOVES silver (as do I)!!!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's