Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Zombies In The Park ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ha Ha ! Me slaying a couple Zombies in a park last October . Swinging my weapon of choice and who says the Explorer 2 isn't multi purpose .
HH
Mike
What in the world?! Lol. You ARE in Cali, Rat, were they filming a movie or tv show or something? Or is that what you do to other hunters if you catch them at your spots? Tongue

P.S. - That guy in the pic with the glasses looks very familiar Cool

Joe
Yep, Just another day in East LA !!

What's the story on that?
Yeah Joe & Ron ! The Rat doesn't take kindly to trespassers and claim jumpers in his territory so deadly force is always taken . LoL . On a serious note this one park that I haunt on a regular basis decorates for the holidays . Christmas and Halloween . This pic was taken in October and it's part of the Halloween Haunted Hay Ride attraction . Basically they turn the park into a haunted park and they drive you around on big flatbed trucks through scary areas of the park with sound effects etc . Me and my buddy Dan passed these two stiffs that were just hanging around so Dan snapped a quick pic .
HH
Mike
Reference URL's