Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: New Moderator :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Diggers, as we're growing, I've been finding it a tad difficult to man the site with the kind of attentiveness it deserves, so, I've added a mod to the community. Ed (Ohio Dirt Fisher) is being kind enough to lend his time & support - THANK YOU, Ed!!! Anyone needs any help, answers to anything, technical issues with the site...whatever, feel free to PM Ed, Gil or myself.

As for me, I'm not going anywhere. I'll still be on here like the junkie I am, as much as normal. Now, I simply have someone to help keep the community rolling along, as usual.

I would like to add another mod soon (within a month or two). If any member is interested, just PM me, and we'll go from there. As long as you're a regular poster & have been with us for at least a few months, that's all I ask. I was going to contact some of our longtime members asking them, but, I decided I didn't want to put anyone on the spot. This way is optimal.

Let's make this community the BEST out there!!!

Joe
From what i have seen on other forums, you have already made this
one of the best metal detecting and treasure hunting forums out there.
great job to all involved.
(06-22-2014 08:57 PM)IndianaBones Wrote: [ -> ]From what i have seen on other forums, you have already made this
one of the best metal detecting and treasure hunting forums out there.
great job to all involved.

Thank you, Indiana...or, is it Bones? Lol. It's only going to get better Happy Appreciate you coming aboard! Without ya'll, this place is just an empty board sitting in cyberspace Yes

Joe
Almost forgot, please ONLY PM me, do not reply for the mod position via this thread.

Joe
B.O.N.E.S.  Born On Native English Soil ... Warwickshire UK   Happy
diggin history in the U.S.A
I second what Indiana said. And I would like to not be a mod,lol
Great decision! And thanks Ed for taking the time to help out. Even though I've only been here for a little while, you guys have been more involved to my posts than any of the other forums and I greatly appreciate that. Can't wait to see things grow even more!
(06-22-2014 09:29 PM)deathray Wrote: [ -> ]I second what Indiana said. And I would like to not be a mod,lol

Ray, you'd be a perfect mod! You'd probably have us shut down by the internet police after a few months, but, it'll be a HELLUVA fun ride before it comes crashing down!!! Hahaha Tongue

It was yours if you wanted it, but, I think hitting nails pays better than hitting keys, lol.

Joe
Way to go Ed.  You're alright for an Ohioan.  Just kidding.  Thanks for helping out.
(06-22-2014 09:39 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]Way to go Ed.  You're alright for an Ohioan.  Just kidding.  Thanks for helping out.

Thank you Will! Your alright for a Steeler! (Just kidding, of course.) Any of you guys need questions answered or just need some advice, PM me and I'll get back to you ASAP. There are a number of people on this forum who are professionals or near it at this hobby. The one thing I need to mention is that they are a tremendous source for information, insight and help. We are all a family here and exist to help each other. That is the the "Prime Directive" of this forum from my viewpoint and I think Joe's as well.

Happy Hunting out there and let's see some posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ed
aka: Ohio Dirt Fisher
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's