Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: My weekends finds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got out to a couple different spots this weekend. I was at an old fairgrounds in the town I grew up in and only found the 1906 Indian. On Saturday, I hunted another spot that panned out a little better. I found the 1943 walking liberty and three wheats. I was really expecting older coins from that spot but I will not complain about a walker. I did find some older buckles and other odds and ends there that I will put a picture of up later if I have time. Thanks for looking!
[attachment=2175]
[attachment=2176]
Nice dig on the walking liberty and the Indian ...
heck wheats are always nice too .
Nice half man! Can't go wrong with that
Awesome Walker.  That one makes a great weekend if you ask me.
Oh Man PA, what a great Walker! Nice 06 IH too. I'd crap if I found one of those. The whole world would know in 15 minutes!! I was a cherry picking today at that spot I found my Walker in and it wound up being a bust except for one 55D wheat within the first five minutes. The rest was clad and deep memorials by tone only. Can't have it all somedays! Nice detecting there.
Damn, now I know why I can't find any big silver, you're taking it all! Tongue VERY nice. Big silvers are tough to come by nowadays, cherish every one you save Yes

Joe
Nice!
Reference URL's