Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: short hunt = silver #53
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Got out on sat. With my friend jim, went to a home site that was in use from the late 30s to the early 80s near an airforce base in the desert. I found 8 wheats 41-s - 57-d, a 1947 english large cent,a 42-s quarter,a sterling silver bangel bracelett,some hot wheels from 74,small handful of clad,wing to toy plane and some metal junk,my friend jim found 8 wheats,a 46-s rosie,a sterling ring and a 1958 pasedena dog license. Thanks for lookin!
Nice catch, really like the large British one penny.
should be a George VI for that year.
about 10 - 15 years back i pulled up a handful out the same location.
here`s my British pennies from the past 30 years of detecting .
[attachment=2183]
Leo, great hunt and congrats on #53!! At this rate you'll break a 100 for the year. That British large cent is a real find out in California. Must have been some British pilots training with our guys in the desert. That silver bangle is great too. I so wish our wheats would be as pristine as your wheats.

BONES!!! Nice collection of British coins you have there!!!! Did you find them all in FL? 30 years, man, that's a long time detecting. You must have a room full of stuff by now!!

Ed
No i grew up bouncing between Spain Italy and England and a few other places in Europe.  military dependent ... been out here in Florida for a few years now.
and yes i do have quite a large pile of stuff collected over the years, i now have a metal detecting room in the house just for my equipment and finds . my man cave Happy

i`ll dig anyone`s dirt ...
Leo, we all are trailing behind the king Wink Nice haul! Did you get out to LV, yet?

Joe
Nice hunt!
I used to have one of those airplanes with the stars on the wings when I was a kid!

Cool finds Leo

HH
My posts are going to stop for awhile,leaving CA. On june 30 and moveing to LasVegas NV. To start anew.
looking forward to your new finds and posts from your new hunting grounds and home.
does this mean California is officially hunted out and your moving to clean out Nevada now ...

best wishes and happy hunting in your new home ...
Best of luck with the move and the very best of luck with the detecting. Leo, from my heart, you are one of the humblest and most respected professional detectorists on this forum. We hope to hear much from you once you get settled and familiar with your new surroundings. We are with you! Don't forget us.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's