Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: a few silvers thanks to PAunderground
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As some of you know from his post, PAunderground invited me out to a spot of his that is just killer. His finds today were awesome! I was able to add to the silver tally as well with a 1954-D Rosie, a 1941-S Merc, and a plain 1941 Washington Quarter. also got a cool tiny toy car. 

It was great to get out with him, hes a good guy. (And thanks again PA for letting me hit that spot with you). Its always cool to be able to check each others signals and stuff and enjoy the thrill of the hunt with other people. I'm sure there will be plenty more spots in the future that we can find.
nice job one the silver.
been seeing a lot of toy cars popping up out the ground lately .
No problem man. I was glad to actually get out with another detectorist, especially a TC member! I'm pretty happy you got some good keepers at one of my spots too! ( I would have felt like a D*#K if you drove down and didn't).
Sweet digs.  It's cool you guys got to hunt together and even better that you found all that silver.
Way to go on the silver, Bobby! Now THAT'S the way you do it Yes Btw...

Trevor wanted to charge me an 'access fee' of $187 to hunt his spot with him, how much did he get you for? Tongue Rofl

As I mentioned earlier, although silver is always nice, I think the real value of the hunt was you two becoming detecting buddies. I really enjoy hunting with others Happy

Joe
Great to see a three silver day Dangit!! Nice to see you got out with PA. He's killing it lately. You were both lucky to share the moment. You can learn so much when hunting with a friend!
(06-23-2014 09:18 PM)PAunderground Wrote: [ -> ]No problem man. I was glad to actually get out with another detectorist, especially a TC member! I'm pretty happy you got some good keepers at one of my spots too! ( I would have felt like a D*#K if you drove down and didn't).

It would of been okay if I didn't. I'm just glad we got to meet up. But the finds were definitely nice addition

(06-23-2014 09:26 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Way to go on the silver, Bobby! Now THAT'S the way you do it Yes Btw...

Trevor wanted to charge me an 'access fee' of $187 to hunt his spot with him, how much did he get you for? Tongue Rofl

As I mentioned earlier, although silver is always nice, I think the real value of the hunt was you two becoming detecting buddies. I really enjoy hunting with others Happy

Joe

Thanks Joe! I got in for free Happy  All it took was a text, lol

The three of us should meet up halfway sometime. Try to find some spots

(06-23-2014 09:31 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Great to see a three silver day Dangit!! Nice to see you got out with PA. He's killing it lately. You were both lucky to share the moment. You can learn so much when hunting with a friend!

Thanks Man!  Can never complain when detecting is involved. And enjoying it with others is an added bonus
(06-23-2014 09:26 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Way to go on the silver, Bobby! Now THAT'S the way you do it Yes Btw...

Joe

Haha! 187$ is one of the cheap spots!! Haha! Seriously though joe, I would let ya in for free anytime. Hopefully we can meet up in the near future.
Nice digs/coins ;-)

love the car!

HH
Thanks Michigan! The car is wicked tiny. Can't find any writing on it as far as i knkw to see a brand or anything
Reference URL's