Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Wish me luck
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't know if some of you have caught my other posts where I mentioned it, but I had extensive spine surgery in April. I had a cyst and tumor inside my spinal cord that was pressing up against some nerves, so I had to get it taken care of. The surgery went as well as it could thankfully and I definitely feel better. Also, and this is the big thing, I have been able to detect since the end of May which i didnt think i would of been able to do.

Today is my post-op MRI and I just hope that the doctor sees nothing wrong with the progress. He said there was a chance the tumor could grow back, so I'm really hoping that wont be the case. Fingers crossed my friends for good results.
Good luck friend, wish you well!!!
We all wish you the very best.
i have a disc that has shifted forward pressing on some nerve root around my spine, from my motocycle accident last year. causes unbelievable pain way down in my foot. guess thats the other end of the nerve its pressing on .never know when its gonna happen, but at least several times a day it all of a sudden shoots super burning pain into my foot. stops me dead in my tracks every time.
makes for some fun detecting sometimes.
so i really wish you well on the outcome of your MRI . its no fun living in pain ...
Thanks guys. And yea Bones, its no fun. Sorry to hear you have to deal with the pain man.

But my MRI went well. Just gotta go back in 6 months for another follow cuz he wants to watch it carefully. But for the most part he's happy, which means I am as well
Congrats on a great followup and I hope the future checks are even better!

Take care and Happy Hunting!
hopefully the doc has good news and you can get back to what you love ... detecting ... 

best`a`luck ...

if they cut my legs off i would crawl out to the woods to detect ... i`m an addict ...
(06-25-2014 04:37 PM)IndianaBones Wrote: [ -> ]hopefully the doc has good news and you can get back to what you love ... detecting ... 

best`a`luck ...

if they cut my legs off i would crawl out to the woods to detect ... i`m an addict ...

Hes happy with how things are going. He just wants to watch it carefully over time, which is understandable...but now I can just focus on detecting.

And i know what you mean, its not just a hobby, but a passion
Wish you the best! Glad you're able to swing again!!! Keep us posted on the progress you're making Happy

Joe
(06-25-2014 05:44 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Wish you the best! Glad you're able to swing again!!! Keep us posted on the progress you're making Happy

Joe

Thanks man...for the most part im good right now. Dont have to worry about it for 6 months thankfully
Reference URL's