Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: reseacrh your hunting grounds.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
research is everything when relic hunting.
good luck in all of your hunting adventures ...
Bones ...
(06-27-2014 12:27 PM)DangItBobby Wrote: [ -> ]Nice post Bones. Research is definitely key in finding old places. I have yet to really head out into the woods to find old foundations and stuff, but I soon want to be able to. Where do you get your maps and stuff? I want to be able to overlay some maps and try to pinpoint some locations.

And nice chairs you got there. Nothing like doing your research on a porcelain throne, lol

I use the old google to maps out the water ways. and possible points of interest,
(06-28-2014 10:15 AM)I Dig History Wrote: [ -> ]What... no cup holders on the shitter?

You are right on about the research, to me research is half the fun. I have collected a lot of info about my property and will add it to my website someday, first I need to edit it so it doesn't give up my location. I know the name of every resident that ever lived in my house, what they did for a living, how may kids they had, and how many slaves they owned. In it's prime the property owner had 48 slaves, quite the operation.

wow, that had to fun and exciting to learn the history of your home.
Reference URL's