Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: few odd pieces.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(07-02-2014 10:34 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-28-2014 11:45 PM)IndianaBones Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-28-2014 09:49 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]Arrrgh.  We be searchin high and low.  I had to mention the BH because you are finding great things with it.  I read where people talk bad about the BH line on other forums and I just don't get it.  This is good for new people to see that you can get great digs with any capable detector.  Even the affordable Bounty Hunters.  Savvy?

oh yes.  make no mistake , i find an equal amount of relics no matter what machine i use. i use all three of my machines and none of them are really considered top dollar machines that the " pro`s use " and that is my AT Pro, Ace 250 and BH3300 and it does not matter which one i am using the finds are the same. it tells me there is metal in the ground, it gives me a fair indicator of what type. and i dig it ... im several miles from the closest store so if one dies. i grab the next machine and keep diggin ..

Very smart, Bones Yes Read the interview with Frank Pandozzi in the Detectorists Lounge. He's one of the top hunters in the hobby, and uses any old machine he can get his hands on, regardless of brand, price, etc. It's the SPOT, guys! All about location, not spending wads of cash Big Grin

Joe

they all find metal, and if your not afraid to dig, almost any detector will get the job done. ID is good, but i dig it all, so if the detector says there`s metal in the ground, i want to see what it is . so,  im digging .
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's