Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: HUGE Nugget Video-- Mark Finds a WHOPPER--LIVE DIG!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
well Mark,think you just started another gold rush!
(06-30-2014 10:41 PM)PAunderground Wrote: [ -> ] I love how he picked it up out of the hole and realized what it was and he threw it back down and you both flip out! 

Most people say I scared the shit out of him and that is why he dropped it!!  HappyHappyHappy
Well I'll be go hell , don't that  beat all  ,. I almost  crapped  my pants watching the  video .Congrats on the  monster  nugget Mark and  congrats  on another  superb  video  Ron .YesYes .
(07-01-2014 03:14 AM)George in SSF Wrote: [ -> ]Well I'll be go hell , don't that  beat all  ,. I almost  crapped  my pants watching the  video .Congrats on the  monster  nugget Mark and  congrats  on another  superb  video  Ron .YesYes .

Hey George!! Yeah that was fun.  I still laugh at our reaction!!
That was unbelievable!  I take it this area has produced quite a few nuggets for you guys?
Way to go Mark. Ron tell Mark to post on minelab Success Stories . He could win for the month.
GOOD NIGHT! That is HUGE!
Wow, love nuggets!
(06-30-2014 06:01 PM)Ron (CA) Wrote: [ -> ]MARK SCORES A MONSTER NUGGET!!

It was such a great find I put a little extra effort into the video for him.

I know this should go on the Video page but this is too good and want to make sure it gets seen by the member!!

Joe might as well get this one ready for the banner!!  I know Mark does not post on this forum but this is amazing.

Enjoy the 2 minute history lesson and then the real fun begins!!

Wow amazing find... Just....wow!
Sweet honorable baby Jesus!!!!!!  That's incredible!   Just think, many men worked their asses off and some gave their lives to find that very thing...and Mark walks in with a metal detector and BAM!!!  Congratulations!   So happy for you guys!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's