Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: finds from the past few months of hunting ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
not going to try and ID everything here, its spread out throughout quite a few other post i have done over the past month. but just wanted to share, all of the items shown here had been dug up within 3 spots less than 50 yards or so of one another. in a two month time span, there is more, still working to get some stuff cleaned, and ill be posting the rest.
( silver ring, 3 skulls and CZ 925 stud found on beach )
Gold ring found detecting woods trails ...

i dig the dirt ....

[attachment=2310][attachment=2311][attachment=2312][attachment=2313][attachment=2314][attachment=2315][attachment=2316][attachment=2317][attachment=2318][attachment=2319][attachment=2320][attachment=2321][attachment=2322][attachment=2323][attachment=2324]
(07-01-2014 05:54 PM)DangItBobby Wrote: [ -> ]Damn Bones. Talk about quite the collection. And only withina few months at that. Would love to have a spot like yours. Great recoveries man, that's awesome

Thank you, i hunt anywhere from Florida to private land in Alibama
(07-02-2014 10:22 PM)deathray Wrote: [ -> ]Dammit Bones!!! I think I mentioned before,I have family in Florida....wonder if they will be pissed if I visit,and they never see me. I got it planned bro...sunnup till noon we will dig all them killer relics...afternoon we can hit the beach,check out the bikinis,then go eat that awesome Gulf seafood. From there,we go get some ink,then hit a metal club and mosh. repeat daily.

lol.   sounds about like my life. 
Reference URL's