Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Wheats, clad & Silver!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hah, bet you thought it was a coin. Well, I may change my handle to "The Wheat King"!

I said I had 10 wheats from the other day but it really was 9.

Out today for some clad which is mixed in with the photo from the last three days.
$3.00 in clad, .21 in memorials and 13 wheats.

Plus a .500 arrowhead pendant I'm sure as it has no markings and a small piece of chain which was attached. 8.5 grams.

But the weather was flipping outstanding and it was a very enjoyable day compared to yesterday and Wednesday. People were out in the parks having a ball for the fourth and it was a good day to be out detecting and enjoying life!! I even offered $1 to buy a hot dog off a big pavillion party because they just smelled so good and they gave me one with the works. I love this country!!!

HH you guys!!

Ed
Cool arrowhead!!
Nice finds man! Can't go wrong with a day like that
Love the arrowhead, Ed! That's a LOT of wheaties!!! I'm telling you, brother, when your experience on that Minelab meets up with the right spot, the silver coins are going to be flowing!!!!!!!!!!

Love the loupe, too Tongue

Joe
man you sure cleaned up that spot nicely . what a wheaty haul ... 
sweet arrowhead too. it sure eyeballs like silver.

very nice ....
BONES. I did a silver test after the post and my wife says the color matches .500. So figure 4.25 grams of pure for melt.
Nice arrow head.  I wouldn't melt it.  I'd carry it for good luck on my hunts.
Reference URL's