Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Now Im pissed off!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ron passed me up on the "coins"!Angry
Ray, me too, but not at Ron, maybe Joe. Someday Joe may find me on his doorstep in Jersey so I can follow him around with a camera and a notepad to figure out HOW HE DOES IT! I went to a 1874 park yesterday for 7 hours. Of course I couldn't cover the whole park, and maybe got 10% of the place, but there were so many memorial signals I literally gave up digging them. Only 2 wheats and -0- Silver. So now I'm MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!Laughing Mostly at myself!
(07-06-2014 08:15 AM)deathray Wrote: [ -> ]Ron passed me up on the "coins"!Angry

There , 

I just donated you 187 of them which  is my entire fortune
Ohhhh CRAP. Those COINS! Here Ray...........
(07-06-2014 05:25 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Ohhhh CRAP. Those COINS! Here Ray...........

Hahaha, I thought he was talking about real coins, too, Ed. I didn't figure it out until I saw your reply. Ray...

A man of your stature isn't measured by coins alone, but rather, through character, empathy...and how well he can pass gas without it being detected within a small crowd.

I love you, brother (no gay). Check your PM, let's leave Ron in the dust!

Joe
That's good manners. SBD! Silent but deadly!
Ha, thanks for the coins guys! Hey Ron,you can keep all those dirty seated halves and gold eagles,I got me some cyber bling!
WTF !!
Haha,just screwing with ya dude...I cant find squat,so mess with the best!
(07-08-2014 11:48 PM)deathray Wrote: [ -> ]Haha,just screwing with ya dude...I cant find squat,so mess with the best!

Well, hate to be a wiseass, but, what the f@ck are you going to find on a roof?! You gotta go hunting!!! I smell a good ghetto hunt in Stockton coming soon Yes

Joe
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's