Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Well.......you won't believe it!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'll start off with a "HOLY SHIT!!"

2nd Gold Coin in a year. 1851 Liberty (no mint, Philly). 

3 buttons (of course it wouldn't be me without them)

Carved Minie, possibly a sharps. 

There were many other finds today, but these are the best.  

Enjoy!
OMG SLC!!! What a find. That's equivalent to finding a gold nugget!!! And man it's in good condition. Congratulations and a banner vote from me!!!

Ed
I fixed your pics, SLC Happy And let me keep the train rolling right along...

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!! Yes, yes, yes, banner for sure Yes Yes

I'm normally not a man of few words, but, dang, I'm speechless. Your amazing find speaks for itself.

Joe
What machine are you using again SLC? And for the Love of GOD don't sell it. Pawn it to me!!
(07-06-2014 06:05 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]I fixed your pics, SLC Happy And let me keep the train rolling right along...

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!! Yes, yes, yes, banner for sure Yes Yes

I'm normally not a man of few words, but, dang, I'm speechless. Your amazing find speaks for itself.

Joe

Thanks for the fix!  

I have a pic of it in the hole, but ever since I read about cell phone pics I decided against it.

(07-06-2014 06:10 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]What machine are you using again SLC?

AT Pro, wide open.  Thought it was going to be another shotgun shell until I removed and inch or two of dirt.  Then it was solid.
all i can do is second that thought ... HOLY SHIT ...
and i`ll throw in a PHUK that Is sweeeeeet  !!!
[/quote]

AT Pro, wide open.  Thought it was going to be another shotgun shell until I removed and inch or two of dirt.  Then it was solid.
[/quote]

Gotta love that shotgun brass! You know we're all hunting gold when we show off the brass!!

Ed
Congrats on coin!
Excellent Au !
Great finds that's what my dreams are made of is to find a gold coin someday\ Congrats
Damn!!! RIGHT ON BUD!!!!!!!Super sweet,and shows your a real good dectorist...Im Sure alot of guys would bypass that little sucker!!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's