Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Bones, it's out there!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dude, we're all loving your posts! And digging where you do is no easy task, what with the searing heat & humidity, animals & critters, dense overgrowth, etc., etc., etc. So, check out the following article. Amazing. It's out there, all for the taking, brother! And you're hot on the trail!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/07/06/ama...=obnetwork

Joe
wow, that is an amazing find.
i sure hope i am on a similar trail, it does appear that way.
some good old stuff popping out of this spot right now.  
i had mentioned before, i am following an underground brick road
through the woods. its pretty deep at some spots and broken, so hard to follow 
without a lot of digging.  no telling where it will lead. but,  i`ll tell ya what,
i am gonna do my best to be the one to find out ...
Keep at it and keep posting!Keeps guys like me who dont get out much,very entertained!
BONES! You're onto something great! The part of our endeavor that defines and specifies historic record by people like yourself, and all of us to some degree, shows effort and integrity to the hobby at large. The more we make people notice the good and important things we do, the more respect we will gain.

Ed
(07-09-2014 10:56 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]BONES! You're onto something great! The part of our endeavor that defines and specifies historic record by people like yourself, and all of us to some degree, shows effort and integrity to the hobby at large. The more we make people notice the good and important things we do, the more respect we will gain.

Ed

This is a link to a local metal detectorist, he has been detecting for 41 years and has made some of the areas greatest finds, as well as many historical sites. as the article states he is truly touched by the detecting gods ... he is the guy who may have discovered the Matanzas slaughter site where 1000`s of french colonial soldiers where slaughtered. and the Caravacas cross of Matanzas ... 
hopefully i am on the trail to something big and of equal historical importance.
enjoy the short read ... 
http://www.treasure-blog.com/2012/01/los...-sand.html

Bones ...
Reference URL's