Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: suggestions please.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Something isn't jiving  here rockhunter or there's something missing from the equation. The Safari is simply an etrac without the computer interface for all intents and purposes so if the etrac is not an option you had better rule the Safari out as well. I had a Canadian quarter and when I opened up the discrim to accept it my etrac screamed in it's presence.
(07-08-2014 11:49 PM)Dusty Wrote: [ -> ]Something isn't jiving  here rockhunter or there's something missing from the equation. The Safari is simply an etrac without the computer interface for all intents and purposes so if the etrac is not an option you had better rule the Safari out as well. I had a Canadian quarter and when I opened up the discrim to accept it my etrac screamed in it's presence.

I thought the same thing, the safari is basically the same detector as the etrac.
so if the etrac has been ruled out the safari may not make it past your 20 hr mark either. i think if you would have given your At Pro a little more time you may have seen better results.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's