Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: What to look for when trying to find old foundation areas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As you know, there is no real secret to finding the older lost spots. a little research on your area , which you have done, and a lot of time searching nice and slow.
i am far from being an expert in anything, especially metal detecting. been doing it for a while. but surely not an expert in the field. i think your on the right path to finding the location of these lost foundations. should be an interesting hunt either way, there`s some cool stuff hidden in the woods not too many people like to get out in there and push through to find it, it`s definitely not always an easy task.
best of luck on the hunt, looking forward to seeing what you pull up out there...

Bones ...
(07-14-2014 10:51 AM)IndianaBones Wrote: [ -> ]As you know, there is no real secret to finding the older lost spots. a little research on your area , which you have done, and a lot of time searching nice and slow.
i am far from being an expert in anything, especially metal detecting. been doing it for a while. but surely not an expert in the field. i think your on the right path to finding the location of these lost foundations. should be an interesting hunt either way, there`s some cool stuff hidden in the woods not too many people like to get out in there and push through to find it, it`s definitely not always an easy task.
best of luck on the hunt, looking forward to seeing what you pull up out there...

Bones ...

Thanks man. I'm looking forward to it too. I haven't been able to get out in quite awhile, so hopefully this hunt can make up for the lost time. But at least it's a spot I can continually go back to
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's