Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: A First--but a bit of a bummer too!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I finally find my CC coin and it is toasted from a fire.  I have found a few seated coins in the last year or so and this ONE has to be toasted!!  Oh Man!!!

1876 CC

Oh well, still pretty cool to say I have finally dug a CC.  Hopefully the next one is a little better!

The find that came a couple hours later made up for it though!! That will be in a future video.
Holy Shipwrecks ... a Carson . wow i would take it anyway it popped up.
very nice find. don`t think we have to tell you, i would creep that area real good.
im a firm believer in the fact, if there`s one ... there`s more ...

VERY NICE FIND ...
Ron, CONGRATS on the CC!!!!! Yes Beer You know...

You've probably got a LOT more sitting ladies than I. 5 here (4 dimes & 1 quarter). The first seated I ever found years ago (in the Bronx of all places!) was a CC. There were 3 of us hunting a woods spot (I was the least experienced) who were all waiting to find one. Everyone was hitting barbers, mercs, Indians...but no seateds. I get a great signal on my Tom D. tuned CZ3D, dig out a dime, see the stalks, and think barber. Turn it over and there was the pretty lady. Everyone couldn't believe it was a CC, and I had no clue at the time how rare they were. Point of my story?

They truly are something special. Finding seateds for you is like me finding wheats, but, that one should be proudly showed off & appreciated, Ron Happy

Joe
Funny how that works Joe.

I live 2-3 hours from CC and it took a long time.  You live a million miles away and your first seated is a CC !!   Finally caught up to you on the CC's

Here is their birthplace!!
Great pic!!! Looks like a tiny mint! Yes, life is indeed funny, Ron Wink Btw...

Please tell me you didn't rub it? Tongue Rofl

Joe
Awesome find.  I'd consider it a priceless one of a kind.
Dude that's awesome no matter how beat up it is. I have made pretty good finds in the past and a lot of old coins but, I have yet to find a seated coin. A CC mint seated even in bad shape is a find to be proud of! Congrats man!!
Cool find Ron

I too was like you ---- dug many seated but never a CC till that one a month or so back with the plow gouge in it (1876 cc quarter).

Watched my buddy dig a 1879 CC Morgan just a week earlier on an old hotel/brothel site and it was sweet! I got a Philly minted Seated 1/2 dime that day -- sorta made me jealous when compared to & sitting next to his HUGE azz Morgan dollar though!

Congrats - can't wait to see your vid (gold I'm sure!?)...
Join the CC club ron.
(07-13-2014 08:59 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Great pic!!! Looks like a tiny mint! Yes, life is indeed funny, Ron Wink Btw...

Please tell me you didn't rub it? Tongue Rofl

Joe

LOL  It took more than rubbing!!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's