Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Down & Dirty Hunt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not a fan of hunting after work. Too tired, too stressed, too everything, but...

Was REALLY jonesing today, since I went silverless last Friday. Hit a regular spot for 2 hours, this afternoon. A real down & dirty hunt, since I had to make it super fast because bad storms were coming in. I was digging everything like a madman. Popped 2 silvers, a nice suspender buckle & the plate for an old skeleton key lock, so, not a waste. My back was sweating so much, it looked & felt like a water slide at Six Flags. I stunk too, and the bugs were on me like white on rice. Come on, Fall!!!!!!!!!!

Joe
Nice, i`ll take a quicky like that any day.
2 silvers and a buckle always worth a little sweat ...
i`m with you. come on fall. hell im ready for winter. thin out this over growth a bit so i can really get down to business ... i`m having to use my coil as a weed eater...
wonder if that would void my warranty ...  Wasntme
2 nice Rosies the hard way Joe. And Nice buckle!! I hate summers that are this hot. A reprieve is coming though. And headed your way!

Ed
I hear you on the heat and humidity man... It's been rough. At least all the ass busting hard work is paying off for you. Two silvers on a short after work hunt is good. I'm on a terrible and I mean TERRIBLE silver dry spell. I've been out plenty of times the last couple weeks and not much to show for it except a few wheats a couple Indians and some odds & ends. But I'll keep on the grind and searching, I'm going to do some door knocking this weekend hopefully.
WTG Stinky!!
Not too bad, but I'd rather be called Whitey than Stinky.  This heat is killer.  I'm not wishing for fall though.  Fall means winter is real close.  Remember last winter?
Reference URL's