Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Nuts!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, this had to happen sooner or later. Just when I started to hit diggable targets too. I'm ordering a Leusch tonight.
Geeze, I guess it wasn't yours and joes day for your diggers. Sorry it happened
Ed, look at the post I just put up! Seems both our diggers have impeccable timing, eh? Tongue Rofl

Joe
(07-16-2014 06:35 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Ed, look at the post I just put up! Seems both our diggers have impeccable timing, eh? Tongue Rofl

Joe
Joe,

I can't believe we both are winding up in the same boat with diggers. This is spooky. I will say that I really liked that digger except that it didn't scoop very well. Today I found a new spot where the big trees had shielded the ground pretty good from the rain and after I did a second punch into the ground I tried to pop the plug a tad so I could make the remaining cuts without so much force. Bam, she snapped like a fresh pretzel.

Ed
Aww nuts.  What was that blade made of?  I really like my Sun Joe, but I plan to get me a Letski sometime too.
Reference URL's