Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: I`m a proud new daddy ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just went and picked up a used Minelab Etrac , can`t wait to get out in the field and get lost with it. i`ll likely have a million questions over the next few weeks/months.
any pointers on getting started with it are all welcome .... this thing is a wee bit different than any of my other detectors ...

time to see what ive been missing ... ... ... cant wait   Happy
man i can`t wait to get out tmro, charging it up and reading everything i can tonight.
i feel like a kid at Christmas ... you can bet ill be watching the sun come up in the morning ...
took the Etrac out for a 30 minute walk today, nothing much to report in the finds.
a few odd pieces. pulled up some kind of brass / iron hand crank to something.
one bullet , a few of those shiny pop tops. 
and the best find was non metallic, pulled up another piece of one of those
colonial era " wad " graphite pencils .
had fun listening to all the new squeaks and beeps, it sure is a lively sounding machine.
oh and found every coke and beer can i had missed with the ATPro and my other detectors. . almost lost the tip of a finger on one.

but over all , enjoyed the new toy. kinda fun tweaking and testing ...
[attachment=2527][attachment=2528][attachment=2529][attachment=2530]

sorry about the bad pics, had to use crappy phone ...
until i can figure out what it`s telling me, i`m sure i`ll be digging up a bunch of crapola at first.  but that`s with any new machine. over all i really like it, there`s a lot of little tweaks you can make, so once i get in there and run some tests and get it tweaked to fit. i think its gonna be a fun machine to work with.
Reference URL's