Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: I'm a lucky bastard!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hit a spot this morning for a few hours. Uneventful hunt, for the most part, although I did snag a silver and some other stuff. Anywho, I've been using my cracked lesche for a few days now, as my back-up garden trowel just doesn't have the same effect on the roots, rocks, etc. Well, as I was just getting ready to leave, the blade of the lesche literally broke in two. I had a decent deep signal, and decided to dig it with the broken knife. Y'all should've seen me, I looked like a freakin caveman, digging in turn with the handle and broken nub of a blade, and then holding half the blade itself in my hand and scooping out dirt! "Me Joe and me hungry for silver!!!", lol. But wait, there's more...

Called it quits after that, went to my car, threw all my gear inside and went home. Took a shower, ate, then had to hit a store in town. Get back home, and decide to get my pouch, so I can post my finds. Open the trunk, get my pouch, and it takes me a few seconds to process, but, something wasn't right...

I FORGOT MY DETECTOR AT THE SPOT!!!!!!!!!!

I jump back into my car and race, yes, RACE back to this place, which is a couple of miles from where I live. I'm hitting every red light, I was stuck behind nuns driving like 15 miles per hour...I was truly in a panic. Finally get to the spot...

And I can see the screen of my Safari from about two hundred yards away, sitting all alone literally on the side of a major intersection for two long hours! Don't think I've ever been so happy in my life Big Grin And how was YOUR day?!

Joe
Damn Joe, glad you got it back safe and sound. I can't even imagine how you felt
A very lucky B.
Wow that is truly amazing.  Nice finds too.  You order a new digger yet?
Nice Merc. You better start taking some vitamin D supplements or something. TG the detector was still there !!!!!!

Ed
Bet you`ve never used the F word more in a 2 mile stretch .
(07-19-2014 08:44 PM)IndianaBones Wrote: [ -> ]Bet you`ve never used the F word more in a 2 mile stretch .

Bones, you have no idea Wink Matter of fact, think I might've broke some sort of record or something!

Joe
Good karma at work--you emptied that account , better start making some deposits!!
You are a F-ing lucky bastard!!

Glad it worked out!!  And your heart got a work out as well!!
Now that's a story you will never forget. Your one lucky guy.Beer you will need a few of these now.
Reference URL's