Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Another bunch of Stuff!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(11-10-2014 07:39 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-10-2014 07:34 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Well, there's gotta be silver there, too, if you found a friggin Studebaker emblem in the dirt Yes Nice finds!!! There's still a LOT of stuff left in the parks, the problem is, digging through tons of junk & fill to get it, which is why I think you've been very wise to go off into the woods a lot lately Wink

Joe

Joe,

I found that 1942 Walker Half in the same park! And the 1903 (07)? Barber Quarter. And the 40%'r 1966 Kennedy, And about five dimes so far. IN THE WOODS!!!

Ed

the 12+ foot rim just in the woods line at parks or wooded trails can really pay off.
its amazing how much stuff gets tossed by equipment, i will hunt the edge of the trails on the way to my main spot and have made many good finds. that 1783 Georgivs Triumpho token was one foot off the trail in the edge of the woods walking home. over the years we have had many different people doing the service on the park property out here, some will mow further into the woodline some less. so the trails and woodsline often changes by several feet.
looks like your doing great in the woods to me ... Yes
WTG Ed.  Nice digs  Like the emblem!!

Love the avatar!! Happy
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's