Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: You know...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If someone can legally & lawfully earn millions, even billions of dollars in their lifetime, they certainly have my respect, however, that doesn't mean they're necessarily wise. Let me be blunt...

Anybody who would pay $4,300,000 for this is outta their friggin minds!!!

It's like the idiots looking at a painting of a black circle on a canvas hanging in a museum marveling over the 'brush strokes' or the artists 'keen eye'. Or maybe it's ME that's nuts?!

http://nypost.com/2014/07/20/early-morni...-for-4-3m/

Joe
That is completely absurd!!

If you want a drunk sluts bed just go to a shitty bar and pick up a slut and go back to her place and then offer to buy her bed for a a couple hundred bucks.  Plus you get a little in the process!! Happy  

Maybe a little too much!! Sad

Her sugar daddy probably bought it from her to hide the cash he keeps funneling to her.
Shit,looks how I lived in my teens and twenties....who knew I could be rich now...hell I woulda sold my whole apartment for that and they could of got condoms,pizzaboxes and a well used bong!
(07-22-2014 09:45 PM)deathray Wrote: [ -> ]Shit,looks how I lived in my teens and twenties....who knew I could be rich now...hell I woulda sold my whole apartment for that and they could of got condoms,pizzaboxes and a well used bong!

RoflRoflRoflRofl      PizzaPizzaPizzaPizzaPizza    BeerBeerBeerBeer   RoflRoflRoflRofl
(07-22-2014 09:45 PM)deathray Wrote: [ -> ]Shit,looks how I lived in my teens and twenties....who knew I could be rich now...hell I woulda sold my whole apartment for that and they could of got condoms,pizzaboxes and a well used bong!

Aaaahhh, the joys of youth Yes Rock

Joe
Reference URL's