Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Whoopee, More Clad!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just another day in paradise! @ four different spots!
Holy $hit, I thought that AA token was a gold coin, at first! What did that ring up as? Any day in the field is a great day, strike that. Any day in the field with a digger that WORKS is a great day!!! Tongue Ed, are you running in any specific program?

Joe
(07-21-2014 09:43 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Holy $hit, I thought that AA token was a gold coin, at first! What did that ring up as? Any day in the field is a great day, strike that. Any day in the field with a digger that WORKS is a great day!!! Tongue Ed, are you running in any specific program?

Joe

Joe,

No specific Smart Screen. Iron mask at just under half, Gain at 8, Ferrous tones, sens at about 20 or 22 usually and auto. I switch around a bit on the controls depending on how much nulling I get. The tones are very definite for various metals, but sometimes I'm tone deaf after a lot of cherry picking and dancing around a target with changed parameters. That token rang up medium at a SOLID 1-30 but not overload. I think it's stamped brass because it's HEAVY and it was just being devoured by the grass shoots. A glimmer of gold gave me a heart bump but alas, just a token. Sad

I change around settings quite a lot, depending upon many different situations. It's the only way to get to know the machine. You know I've only had this SE for four months in the field. Really learning how to use it, and the proper locations, it takes time to define what it means. With the SE I use tone and VID and DEPTH. There's no getting around it. The VID is dead on under the right circumstances. Makes cherry picking a whole lot easier. As far as I'm concerned right now, I'm clearing a path. When I get to that point with the machine where you are at with the Safari, I'll be there too. But with a bigger faster punch!

Ed
nice little pile of clad for one day.
Some drunk Canuck must have sat down for a rest in the grass and lost all his change.  Nice clad digs.  What digger did you use?
Clad adds up . I save all my till the end of the year the I take it to the bank coin counter, then I buy silver bars with the cash. Then I give the silver bars to my grandkids for Christmas and tell them to save it till their older.
Reference URL's