Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: FNG here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hello!  FNG (Freaking New Guy) here. I'm retired Navy (30 years) with a retired Navy wife (26) years.  Been MDing for about 25 years on and off.  Well I'm on again.  I was invited here by Indiana Bones. So greetings and salutations to everyone!Hi.
Welcome to the forum from Pittsburgh PA.  You digging some great relics like the Boneman?
Welcome to the forum!!  Look forward to seeing some of your finds!!
Welcome aboard !!!! and GO Navy
Welcome aboard Sir ... it was a pleasure to meet you, i look forward to getting together for a hunt or two. i think your gonna like this place, by far the best forum out there,  and with your experience and time in the hobby im sure your going to have some great stories and finds to share. can`t wait to see what you and your wife have been digging up around here.

H.H. ... ... ... BONES .
Yes, Welcome Aboard from NE Ohio. Glad to see you're getting back into the swing of things. We look forward to seeing your posts and finds. GL & HH

Ed
Welcome aboard, FX! Bones is a great guy, and we appreciate him telling you about us Yes We're a bunch of hard core hunters here, but, we like to keep it pretty easygoing & lighthearted, so, make yourself at home, and enjoy the community!

What type of hunting do you do?

Joe
Hey and welcome to the site! A friend of bones is a friend to us. This place is great! Looking forward to your future posts
(07-23-2014 06:25 AM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome aboard, FX! Bones is a great guy, and we appreciate him telling you about us Yes We're a bunch of hard core hunters here, but, we like to keep it pretty easygoing & lighthearted, so, make yourself at home, and enjoy the community!

Joe

Thanks for the welcome everyone!  Joe, we mainly hit parks and schools and the beach every now and then so I guess you'd call us coin shooters, but since meeting Bones we'll probably extend that to relics also.  Man he has some really cool finds at his place.

Bones, I'm looking forward to getting out there with you.  As soon as the ole lady is good to go, we'll get to it.
(07-23-2014 09:37 PM)FXDiz Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-23-2014 06:25 AM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome aboard, FX! Bones is a great guy, and we appreciate him telling you about us Yes We're a bunch of hard core hunters here, but, we like to keep it pretty easygoing & lighthearted, so, make yourself at home, and enjoy the community!

Joe

Thanks for the welcome everyone!  Joe, we mainly hit parks and schools and the beach every now and then so I guess you'd call us coin shooters, but since meeting Bones we'll probably extend that to relics also.  Man he has some really cool finds at his place.

Bones, I'm looking forward to getting out there with you.  As soon as the ole lady is good to go, we'll get to it.

Bones can start a freakin museum!!! He pulls up some killer stuff. I know exactly what you mean, FX. I'm mainly a coin guy myself, and the grass is always greener on the other side, as I'm looking to get more into the relic angle, too. I've been hitting the parks, woods and all that hard for years now, and have come to the conclusion my efforts might be far better off focusing more on private properties. Once again, glad you're here & along for the ride Wink

Joe
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's