Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: More w/Squeaker #11 SILVER
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Collection of stuff from yesterday and today.

The three wheats were 4 feet from the Rosie after I found the Rosie in very dry ground.
SE Pro w/8x6 SEF, Rosie at 5".

Enjoy & HH!!!!

Ed
Nice silver score Ed.
Nice pile of coins there, silver is always nice.
Looks like you are on your way to a big pile of silver,wheres the gold?
(07-22-2014 09:44 PM)leo aranza Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like you are on your way to a big pile of silver,wheres the gold?

Leo,

Crap, I'm digging all the Solid 7-25's and 10, 11, 12,.....01's I can find with only that gold filled butterfly this past Sunday. Listening too. But all junk so far. Concentrating on silver for now. I'm starting to pass up the wheats if you can believe that. There are so many of them. The copper memorials are driving me CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!

Ed
Your doing good. I just want to see more,dont pass the wheats or mems. Just razzing ya.Congrats. It will all come as long as you keep at it and choose your spots well.
Congrats on the keepers!!  Dig the wheats-- Usually there is a ratio of 8-11 per silver so it is a good way to keep track of when your next silver is coming!! Happy

Each wheat is one step closer to your silver!!
The silver is starting to flow, Ed Yes Do you ever see any other hunters in your travels? It's not uncommon on a weekend here in the NJ/NY areas to see at least a few guys swinging at some of the more obvious older spots.

You still have until November, which is when I'm guessing the ground starts to freeze by you, so, you might be able to break 50 or 60 silvers, by then Wink

Joe
So nice to see some silver cuz I sure haven't seen any lately! Lol
(07-23-2014 01:25 AM)Ron (CA) Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats on the keepers!!  Dig the wheats-- Usually there is a ratio of 8-11 per silver so it is a good way to keep track of when your next silver is coming!! Happy

Each wheat is one step closer to your silver!!

I'll keep that in mind Ron. Thanks!

(07-23-2014 06:19 AM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]The silver is starting to flow, Ed Yes Do you ever see any other hunters in your travels? It's not uncommon on a weekend here in the NJ/NY areas to see at least a few guys swinging at some of the more obvious older spots.

You still have until November, which is when I'm guessing the ground starts to freeze by you, so, you might be able to break 50 or 60 silvers, by then Wink

Joe
Joe,

I am trying to hit 14 for the end of the month. That way I can easily see at least 24 or 25 by end of season. Although I'll take the 50 or 60 if it comes to that.

Not very many hunters out there. I've only met 3 who swapped cards with me and saw 2 who, in an older park, avoided me and went about detecting. That's in the four years I've been out including this season. You know bad breath, breaking wind, and eating sardines from a can with a muddy pocket knife doesn't do well for friendships.Laughing

Ed

Thanks all for the advice and the wishes. It'll come, you just have to find the spots and keep swinging!!!
Reference URL's