Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Sling Bag Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's where I've gotten with the sling bag.

The one thing I like about it is if I am digging a deep hole, I can simply slip it over my head after I take off my headphones and set it near me on the ground.

And that's WATER for demonstration purposes only.

Ed
That's one heck of a bag.  Where do you keep the kitchen sink?
Will,

Yeah, I know it's a little overboard. But I've read so much about MD'ing that I'm trying to CMA because I'm basically one of the laziest SOB's on the planet. ME? Walk back to my truck because I forgot something? Most VERY highly NOT likely. So, it weighs a few pounds. I got the pad because the original strap pad actually cut off a few moles I had on my neck, it's hot during the summer for sure, but it works. The rest of the stuff comes in real handy when you need it or may need it. Everything in this pouch has been used much more than once with the exception of the put together First Aid Kit, which I hope I never have to use!

You know what they say, "If it doesn't kill you, it makes you stronger."; and I'm one strong and stubborn SOB!

HH there Will!

Ed
WOW-- you could survive for a week if you got lost and build a nice cabin!! Happy

I guess I'm a minimalist compared to you

Pouch, lesche, tobacco tin for goodies, bottle water.  That's all I carry.  Headlamp at night!!

You give the bat belt a run for it's money!!
Dang man, that's intense but pretty awesome!
Ed, I thought that was a parachute at first glance! Wowee, that IS a lot of supplies, but, it's not when you actually need something Yes Can't tell you the amount of times I've been a long distance from my car, and forgot food, extra batteries, etc. As the Boy Scouts say; "Be Prepared" Wink

Joe
That belt will definitely give the bat belt a run for the money... ( sure you not batman at night?  )
Reference URL's