Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Diggers...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(07-28-2014 12:35 AM)Ron (CA) Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-26-2014 06:13 PM)Dusty Wrote: [ -> ]I don't care what the prize is but I'd like to see one that a short bald lefthanded Irishman can win Happy

Cool   --a drinking contest!  with left handed mugs only!!! Beer

Sorry could not resits.  My wife is Irish and I used to joke with my father in law (100% Irish) about the Irish hobby of drinking!!  Happy

Disclaimer:
Just joking and not intended to offend anyone with stereotypical comments/jokes.

Geez ----am I offended---how the hell can you deride the Irish by calling drinkin' a HOBBY! 

I actually tried to uphold the heritage when I was younger but it just didn't take Happy
I always like contest but they need to be easy for me as I don't read much
(07-28-2014 06:50 PM)deathray Wrote: [ -> ]I think we should make Rons filet nugget the prize!

Yeah that's the ticket!!  Guess the exact GPS coordinates of where I found it and I will consider it!!  Happy  And if by chance you should guess it, part two of the contest is guess the exact Date and time (to the minute) that I found it. 

Whew--think I'm safe on that one!
Do I win it if I guess the county?
(07-29-2014 09:17 AM)deathray Wrote: [ -> ]Do I win it if I guess the county?

Uhhh I think you already know that !
Hey Ron, rumor has it that if someone were to look in the right compass direction, from the rooftop of the RSLS,  and was fortunate to own a pair of night vision binoculars they might spot your diggins', but as for the coordinates not a chance!
(07-30-2014 04:49 PM)caprock Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Ron, rumor has it that if someone were to look in the right compass direction, from the rooftop of the RSLS,  and was fortunate to own a pair of night vision binoculars they might spot your diggins', but as for the coordinates not a chance!

Lol. Based on that rumor I'm  not  sure I could find it!! Happy
I know im new but ill give it a shot
And holiday contest sounds great!  HH tdd
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's