Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: A relic makes the day worth it
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Thanks guys. It means a lot. It's funny cuz when I first dug it, I thought it was nothing special. But once I cleaned it up I knew I had something
Great find!! I found one in Leavenworth, KS. Took me a long time to identify the darn thing. I have been kind of afraid to try cleaning it, but I may try and clean just the edges to try and find the serial number. I would like to be able to trace the owner and return it to the family.
Wow, that is one hell of a find! Congratulations!

Makes me not want to post mine digs today.

I better wait until tomorrow or next week when the excitement clears.
(07-24-2014 07:43 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]That is a SPECTACULAR find, and a MAJOR piece of history!!!!!!!!!! I'm adding that to the banner Yes Beer Party Dancing

Amazing. Terrific. Truly a stunning find!!!

Can't stop staring at it!!!

Joe

How much is he paying you to get on the banner ?....sorry Joe....I just had to....LOL

DigDug , congrats. Awesome doesn't even begin to explain.
Nice piece of history there Yes

Harder to find than actual CW pieces!

Congrats
(07-10-2015 07:00 PM)Kajunman Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-24-2014 07:43 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]That is a SPECTACULAR find, and a MAJOR piece of history!!!!!!!!!! I'm adding that to the banner Yes Beer Party Dancing

Amazing. Terrific. Truly a stunning find!!!

Can't stop staring at it!!!

Joe

How much is he paying you to get on the banner ?....sorry Joe....I just had to....LOL

DigDug , congrats. Awesome doesn't even begin to explain.

Didn't catch this till just now, lol. Too funny. Well, I normally give away the first banner gratis, to get the needle stuck in someone's arm, after that, they pay through the roof. Heck, did you notice all of Ron's finds up top? I figure he's into me for about $130,000 so far, but it's always the same old thing..."The check's in the mail!" Tongue

Thanks for the laugh, Kajun, needed that Yes

Joe
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's