Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: nothing much in the BoneYard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Been taking a little break from the woods this week. still piddling with this new
etrac. kinda fun been tweaking and resetting tweaking and resetting. hit the neighbors yard twice for about 4 or 5 bucks in clad, one wheat, hit my yard today for about 30 minutes testing out some new settings, going over spots i have run over quite a few times with my other machines and pulled up another dropped round ball, couple bullets, and 2 state quarters and 2 nickels, 77 -81p . starting to feel the withdrawals, think it`s time to get back into my woods for some better finds.

anyone have any setting suggestions, I am all ears. i have been testing it in coin mode, I am trying to recover less iron this week and go after stuff like brass buckles, buttons, coinage, anything non iron.

Anywho ... here`s today`s 30 minute hunt digs .
[attachment=2565]
yikes, kinda pathetic  ... looking forward to my woods .
Went out for a couple hours today running an Andy Sabisch coin hunting pattern in two tone ferrous just to test out some settings and play around a bit. must have dug up every iron nail i had missed in the past two months. i would get a high non ferrous tone, dig it, and every time it was something rusted. get a low tone, dig it, and it was something more rusted. gonna have to play with the TTF in another spot. it was killing me out in the woods. i have no doubt once i get this etrac tweaked out for my hunting, its gonna find the good stuff, my main goal today was not so much to make the finds. which would have been nice. but to test out the TTF and have some fun learning this new detector ...  it sure kicked my ass out there today ...
Reference URL's