Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Silver #12 & some stuff!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Got out 5 hours today and here's a small collection of the interesting stuff.

I switched to the PRO coil after swinging the Bigfoot 12x10 for 2 hours as my arm got tired. That area that was producing all kinds of high tone and jumpy but good VID turned out to be all nails.

That quarter almost blew my ears out at three inches down. It was so loud I thought at first it was a can but it was way to tight a signal.

That kerosene lamp mantle part was near the homestead site but only about 2 inches down and was a nice surprise for the day.

GL & HH

Ed
Great finds, Ed.  I think I'll call you the Car Guy from now on. 
Studebaker badge and now it looks like you found a Toyota badge.  

Love that silver!
Cool, never pulled one of those coins before, Ed. Dug a lot of Canadians, but, not that precise coin. Sweeeet! Nice bunch of relics, too Happy Aren't you guys dealing with some terrible storms? Have they moved in yet? Be safe...

And don't forget to roll up the windows. They inside of my car was like a Slip N Slide a couple of days ago!!!

Joe
(07-26-2014 11:16 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Cool, never pulled one of those coins before, Ed. Dug a lot of Canadians, but, not that precise coin. Sweeeet! Nice bunch of relics, too Happy Aren't you guys dealing with some terrible storms? Have they moved in yet? Be safe...

And don't forget to roll up the windows. They inside of my car was like a Slip N Slide a couple of days ago!!!

Joe

Joe

Storms gone for now. More tomorrow late as well. These we're just heavy downpours and some boomers. We've seen some pretty massive storms near here even this season but not lately. Got cloth seats in the old F150 and stock towels in the extended cab just for that case and have needed them more than once, but more for me and my SE as we got soaked running like hell back to the truck. Been doing a lot of out of the public way places where you'd think people don't mix or go. Turns out it's a hit! A lot of the stuff I'm finding is one after another, a few feet away. Just as if no one has been detecting there before. 5 to 6 feet from the roadways. Grassy areas outside of the trails to the picnic areas that you'd think no one passed through. Large 8 to 15 foot wide tree lawns along the roadway. That's where some of the car parts came from. Like pieces of debris from roadway accidents. Still coming together with a plan, but if these areas haven't been thoroughly searched, well..., you know.

Ed
Congrats on the silver!!
(07-27-2014 12:07 AM)deathray Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats on the silver!!

Ray, I also meant to say congrats on the silver with those two seated!! That's a GREAT way Yes, to start a silver run with them being # 1 & 2. And if I found a V nickel, toast or otherwise, I'd probably crap my pants!!! I know it's your peak roof season, so don't be apologetic Chuckle, you'll get to it when you have the opportunity. (Real work is a real BITCH!)

Good luck on that upcoming relic trip!!

HH Bro!

Ed
Nice find on the silver, love the relics to...
Nice quarter.  I've never even seen one of those.  I've seen pennies with a guy on them like that.  Found them in my change.  I guess they are like Canadian wheaties.
Nice Canadian quarter,score on the big silver.CONGRATS!
Nice Ed. Silver I'll take it in any form !!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's