Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Wheats galore and one silver #54
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Silver,Token, and wheats oh my !!!! You had a good day there.
I'm going back to the lot in the morn. With a friend from CA. To see if we can pull some more goodies,wish me luck and thanks for all the comments.
(07-27-2014 08:04 PM)leo aranza Wrote: [ -> ]The T2 will. My minelab goes deeper and better target recognition.

What you just said is the KEY to success with the Minelabs. Not only is the depth superior (which is awesome), but, it's a killer at calling good targets from bad!!!

I used an F75 before, and HATED it. Deep? Very. However, the damn machine gave such bouncy signals on everything deeper than a few inches, that I had to dig nearly everything! I would say that a properly set-up T2 or F75 in the right dirt can beat a Minelab on depth, but, again, it sucks at giving you a solid guesstimate of what's in the dirt. I can't tell you how many times I dig down a foot and pulled out a tiny, tiny rivet or BB, that sounded great, and gave off coin numbers.

Every signal I passed the F75 over on silver signals my buddy got using his Minelab, it could hear loud & clear. Just as good (maybe even better) than the Minelab. Problem is, if the two of us were in the same place, he could find the silver MUCH easier, as the ML would call it right. The F75's VID would be all over the map, so, you end up walking over a lot of good stuff.

Killer token, Leo! Never dug one like that before. Too bad you didn't move out there last year, as my job sent me out there to train some sales reps in our new office. I could've met up with you to do some hardcore detecting!

Joe
Thanks Joe, I always seem to be a day late and a doller short.
Nice collection of Wheats and silver Rosie.The square trade token is really nice. Congrats on the hunt. Yes
i like the token very much ..very interesting find.  you had a busy hunt
by the looks of it.  well done on the finds

GL&HH
simon
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's