Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Hello everyone from Mississippi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just joined the forum and saying hello. I discovered the forum watching a u-tube video from dirtfishing. Love the free classifieds. I've been in the hobby  since the early 1990's and get out to detect mostly on Saturdays. I enjoy all forms of the hobby but spend most of my time coin shooting. HH everyone
Welcome to the forum from Pittsburgh PA.
Welcome to the forum, look forward to seeing some of your finds.
Welcome to the forum from NE Ohio. What kind of machine are you using?

Ed
(07-28-2014 09:53 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forum from NE Ohio. What kind of machine are you using?

Ed

Thanks Ed for the welcome. I'm a die hard White's user. Started with the XLT, then DFX, then MXT Pro,back to a DFX 300 at this time. I used other brands and had good finds from them all. These days we have a great variety of high quality detectors to choose from and manufacturers that stand behind their product. Swinging the one your comfortable with and understanding what it's telling you brings success and joy to this great hobby. HH Hi

Thanks everyone for the welcome. I'm glad to be here and will post some recent finds in the next few days.
Welcome to the forum!!
Welcome!  Can't wait to see some Southern relics!
Welcome, Deepsouth!!! Glad you made it over here, and nice to have you aboard Yes I used an MXT 300 for quite a few years, superb machine! I had the 6X10 DD coil, and it was such a good all-round hunter that it never came off!

Looking forward to seeing your treasure Happy

Joe
(07-29-2014 06:27 AM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome, Deepsouth!!! Glad you made it over here, and nice to have you aboard Yes I used an MXT 300 for quite a few years, superb machine! I had the 6X10 DD coil, and it was such a good all-round hunter that it never came off!

Looking forward to seeing your treasure Happy

Joe

The 6X10 DD is great and it's on my machine 99% of the time. I'll sometimes use the  little eclipse shooter DD in very trashy multiple target locations.
Hello and welcome from Northern New Jersey! Yes
RJ
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's