Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: New Editor...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guys, you'll notice we changed the text editor (the box where you write your posts). It's a LOT better now Happy You can use bold, highlite, emphasis & smileys just as you always did, but, with the new text editor, you can see what everything looks like in real time! Click the bold button and write, your text will appear bold. Put a smiley in your post, and you can see it instantly. No more having to preview your post to see what it's going to look like Yes Try it, you'll like it!

Joe
Yes I also think it is better.
Yes this editor is pretty cool Cool   NICE JOB!!   I have fond this site to be the easiest to post on.  Keep up the 

GREAT

Work!!
2013-07-04  15:16:05
I like this set up better ! BowI can now insert emoticons where before for the life of me I couldn't get them to work .Beer Cool StarStarStarStarStar 
HH
Mike
Thanks, guys! We have a LOT more good things to come, down the pike Happy

P.S. - If any of y'all ever have a technical issue, feel free to message me, or Gilden - he's an admin here and the resident tech genius...in addition to being a GREAT guy!

Joe
Reference URL's