Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Hi all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Cool

My name is Phil, I reside in the Bronx, New York. I've been detecting on and off since 1976, but devoted my complete interest to the hobby since 1999. Its been 15 years of religious hunting, and have dug my share of coins, gold, relics.

My Oldest coin is a 1626 Hammered Duit Copper I dug in New York. My favorite is a 1911 Indian 2 1/2 dollar Gold Coin. My favorite Relic is a 1752 Brass Shoe Buckle. Best Gold Ring at the beach was a 3 1 kt Diamonds with 3 Baggetts on each side set in 14kt gold, valued at 16,000.00 dollars.

I returned this ring to its owner, then dug 11 more gold rings after returning that ring... If I can help in anyway with questions concenring the hobby, just drop me a line or two at my private or aol e-mail.

Started the hobby with a Whites CoinMaster & a Bounty Hunter Baron back in the day. These days I've been hunting with a Minelab CTX 3030, but I still have my first Minelab XS, Minelab II, E-Trac, along with my Fisher 6a, and my Bounty Hunter Land Star. Water Hunting was using a Fisher CZ 20 & 21, but sold them.

The Ghost

Philo
Phil!!!!!!!!!! My paisan!!!!! I see Andrey passed along the message Happy

Make yourself at home buddy, you're going to enjoy it here. Guys...

Phil has been detecting for many, many years, and we used to hunt together a while back, but lost touch along the way. If it wasn't for Phil, who graciously invited me to his primo hunting spot, I wouldn't have my CC seated Yes

That copper is AMAZING!!!!!

You have to come back out here to 'the sticks' so we can hunt again Wink

Joe
(07-31-2014 07:42 AM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]hey Joey!!!

Thanks alot... I'm glad to be a part of this forum. Andrey and I have been pounding diffrent spots. I would love to hunt with you again. I believe we are supposed to get together this weekend. Send me a picture of that CC Seated to have. Thanks again... Paisano...LOL. God bless.

The Ghost
Philo

Phil!!!!!!!!!! My paisan!!!!! I see Andrey passed along the message Happy

Make yourself at home buddy, you're going to enjoy it here. Guys...

Phil has been detecting for many, many years, and we used to hunt together a while back, but lost touch along the way. If it wasn't for Phil, who graciously invited me to his primo hunting spot, I wouldn't have my CC seated Yes

That copper is AMAZING!!!!!

You have to come back out here to 'the sticks' so we can hunt again Wink

Joe
Greetings , sounds like you have been digging some nice stuff over the years, can`t wait to see some of those relics you have dug up.

i am always amazed at the amount of silver and nice coins Mr Joe pulls up and posts, you guys being old digging partners, i can only imagine the pile you must have. gonna be a pleasure to get a peek at some of your finds, and the stories behind them ...

BONES ... 
playing in the old dirt ... St Augustine FL
Welcome Phil, eastharlemghost, from NE Ohio. Glad to have you on and look forward to your posts and seeing your finds. Sounds like you and Joe are going to really tear it up.

Ed
Hey Phil and welcome! Glad to have ya here and your years of metal detecting experience. I'm in the southern tier of NY and the history of the state is nice. I hope I can have some finds like that as I continue to detect. Nowadays it's just tough to find places to hunt. Looking forward to your future posts!
Welcome Phil, been detecting 42 years now here in North Jersey,and met Joe last year, great guy! Can't wait to see some of your finds.
Welcome to the forum!!  Sound like you have found your share of some great stuff!!  

Look forward to seeing your future (and past) finds!!

Ron
Hello and welcome from Mississippi. You've made some awesome finds over the years. Congrats and HH.
welcome phil even tho im new here iv already learned a lot it will be nice to learn any pointers u have to give
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's