Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Talk About Raw Power!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You guys have to see the pick-up this car in the video has, it's SICK!!! I want one...and the asian chick, too!!!

***WARNING*** - If you're offended by bikini clad women, don't hit the play button Happy

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WaA3aQ9SPSI

Joe
I drive a 2009 C6 corvette now , it`s a hell of a lot of fun to have some power under the hood. that looks like it could be a fun little car, be fun to take it for a test drive...

these are my babies i drive now .
2009 c6 corvette with the  LS3
1997 camaro rs 30th anniversary edition ( 15,000 miles )
[attachment=2609]
(07-31-2014 02:44 PM)IndianaBones Wrote: [ -> ]be fun to take it for a test drive...

The asian, or the car? Tongue Rofl

Joe
(07-31-2014 02:49 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-31-2014 02:44 PM)IndianaBones Wrote: [ -> ]be fun to take it for a test drive...

The asian, or the car? Tongue Rofl

Joe
i would answer that but i would probably end up sleeping on the porch with the mosquitoes if i did ... Think
Not me. I'll take the chubby older woman who knows how to speed shift and have some fun! I'm reckless but I "can" sleep in my truck!!!!!! And HAVE!!!!

Ed
Ed, I might be sleeping in MY truck if the missus ever reads this post!!! Lol.

Bones, nice rides, brother!!! Must be awesome to get in the car on a nice cool night in the fall & cruise the streets.

Joe
nah the cruising days are over, its just another grocery getter .
honestly i miss my old ford Econoline van . ... ... ... god rest its rusty butt ... Crying
Reference URL's