Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: More wheats galore
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went out with my new friend jeff to a boarded up home from 1946 for about 3 hours.The sand in the front yard was soft to a foot down,he found 6 wheats,l found 17 wheats (30-s - 58-d) and a gold plated sterling ring. Thanks for lookin.
a silver day is as close as you can get to a golden day .. nice finds.
Nice finds again and you're in the zone. Nothing here today, went home whooped after seven straight days of after work and weekend detecting. When I start swinging too fast, it's time to go home.

Ed
Wow 23 wheats and no silver coins.  That's odd.  Must have been poor folks lived there.  Nice diggin.
(07-31-2014 07:42 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]Wow 23 wheats and no silver coins.  That's odd.  Must have been poor folks lived there.  Nice diggin.

It happens. I've had runs of 30 or 40 with no silver. That's an extraordinary example, however, it CAN happen. Over time, the law of averages will work out, and our normal numbers here, are about 10 to 1, wheaties versus silvers.

You own the strip now, Leo!!! The oldies can't hide from you, even if they were in the witness protection program! And any clad can equal some AMAZING dinners at the hotels. Steaks, buffets, all that...for $5 or $10!!!

Joe
Reference URL's