Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: introduce yourself
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hello  from va
im new to the group iv been detecting for about 2 years off and on but id like to learn from more seasoned hunters and find a group that shares in the same likes as i
(07-31-2014 05:19 PM)digger rat Wrote: [ -> ]hello  from va
im new to the group iv been detecting for about 2 years off and on but id like to learn from more seasoned hunters and find a group that shares in the same likes as i

Welcome, DiggerRat! Glad you made it aboard Happy What kind of detector do you swing, and what type of hunting do you mainly do? VA is relic HEAVEN!!! You're blessed to be in such a terrific place, steeped in so much history. Couple of guys on here from your neck of the woods, too.

Joe
thanks for the welcome I swing a garrett at pro I mainly hunt old homes or home sites from civil war time or any where I can get in
Welcome to the forum from North Jersey!!
Welcome to the forum from Pittsburgh PA.  VA is full of history.  You ever find any public places to hunt down there?  I couldn't.  It's weird to me, because I can hunt almost any park around here.  What's your coolest find so far?
Welcome from Northern New Jersey!Yes
RJ
welcome to the group. There`s some nice colonial history around your way you should be popping up some of the old stuff ... can`t wait to see your finds. \
that AT Pro should be able to pull you up some real nice relics.
Welcome to the house!! From NE Ohio! Good machine ya got there. Be looking forward to your posts and finds. There are a lot of very informed and experienced detectorist's here. Ask away!!

Ed
pittsburghwill  iv had good luck at most parks but I did have police called on me once the lady that called didn't remember she had given me permission I recone being 85 yr had something to do with it  oh well I look at it as a badge of honor but the best I have found was a silver ring and a 6 lb cannon ball on 2 diff hunts
A 6 pound ball!!!!  That's awesome.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's