Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Colonial site . mini button - mini round ball - pocket knife.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
got out for a little bit, dug up a tiny brass button, a few sizes of round musket balls and buck. an older pocket knife looks to be 70`s 80`s style could be a bit older, junk either way,  and some odd iron items i am cleaning and will post later ...

[attachment=2624][attachment=2625][attachment=2626][attachment=2627][attachment=2628]

did a little research, i could be wrong on the date of the folding pocket knife
the oldest known pocket knife found dates to 500 - 600 B.C.
and where a commonly used and carried item throughout history.
http://www.betterpocketknife.com/history...et-knives/
just started getting out there with the etrac, so far, i like it a lot. still trying to tweak it to my hunting, but it seems like that is an on going thing until you find your set up. 
i have been soaking up everything i can read about it, what i find interesting and fun, is not only am i looking forward to detecting each day as i normally do, but now i look forward to testing out the latest settings or set up , adds another dimension to the hobby. i didn`t have the AT Pro for very long, but i cannot find anything i miss about it, not knocking it at all, it`s a great machine, but this etrac seems to be everything the AT was and so much more. 

there are now 2 things they will have to pry from my cold dead hands
my S&W and my Etrac ...
Reference URL's