Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: shovels
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
im looking to buy a shovel  id like one built well but fairly lite weight what would yall   say r some of the best
depends what your digging, always go with the smallest tool you can use to recover the targets you seek to find you will make less mess and damage to the ground. if coin shooting in shallow non rocky ground or after small items, i would go with a lesche digger you can pop small plugs that repair nicely and have enough strength to cut through small roots or through small gravel , if you need to dig slightly bigger holes for larger objects or deeper recoveries. i use a 6 - 7 inch wide military style folding shovel. its fairly light weight and rugged as hell ... and they often have a hanging carry case for your side. makes travel simpler than toting a full size shovel. ...
thx bones bu t i do use a lescher but sometimes i need to dig a little deeper i have a folding shov el  i was wondering if there was a solid shovel i could get
The lesche ground shark is a really good choice, can dig tight plugs with it but still get better depth the a trowel. And man them dudes are tough! I have
used this one for.....I don't know 8-10 years I guess and still going strong, I have had to resharpen it a few times and recently repainted just so would look "pretty", but its all around the best digger I have ever used
[attachment=2652]
[attachment=2651]
[attachment=2650]
Reference URL's