Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: A crap shoot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Out here in the desert i get alot of nails from people burning pallets for fires at nite.
(08-06-2014 10:44 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]Yep that's the problem. Can't have my pie and eat it too.  Maybe Bones will make me a waffle though.

One rusty colonial waffle coming right up ... with or without syrup my good Sir ...

I agree, i hit a ton of iron as well and it is tough to pick between it and get those good signals,  start pulling up as much of the surface iron as you can its going to be the only way to truly see what else may be hidden there.  trust me it is worth it to pull some of the iron. 

how else are you gonna get your own waffle maker ... 

the waffle iron, axe head, and claw hammer where within a foot or two of the 
coin and buttons, i had been over the spot a few times and skipped the iron, with the Etrac i decided to pull the iron just to test signal readings as i am just learning it, i do believe if i would not have pulled the iron i may not have gotten the other signals. 
at the moment i am pulling all iron laying just below the surface 4-6 inches just to clean the site. my chances of hitting more of those coins will be much much higher ... and i will be going back over my other few sites and doing the same.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's