Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Clad & Silver 18 & 19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got out Monday and Tuesday but had to work long hours on Wed and Thursday so I got out tonight to a new spot for 2 hours. The Merc and Rosie were in the same plug, the rosie at the bottom and the merc just above embedded in dry clay. Going back out there tomorrow.

GL & HH you guys!!

Ed

Post script.... those two were in the second plug alongside the first plug. The Rosie at 5 and the Merc at just under four. I found other signals within several feet that were close to these but just couldn't target them. They were deep and all the digging I did was in vain as I found nothing down to 12 and 13". Not even iron.
wow, nice catch ...  two silvers in one hole . awesome ...
You beat me on silver on my hunt yesterday! I like the token, too, Ed Yes

Joe
Sweet digs Ed.  What are the ones next to the silvers?
(08-09-2014 09:57 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet digs Ed.  What are the ones next to the silvers?

Will,

2 clad dimes. For two hours out after work I got 26 cents and 2 silvers. And a pile of junk and a sore back. Ground there is a mix of not quite yet dry clay and hard topsoil. And those other signals I mentioned were a power line that runs across that area, under the roadway and to signage and then to a Lodge the park rents out. I traced it today.

Was a bitch digging the good signals to find that!

Ed
Way to go on the silvers Ohio!
Nice,a few more for the pile.
Reference URL's