Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Group Hunt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Gerry F., AndreyNY & I all hit the dirt yesterday. We tried a few spots, but, aside from them all being detected to death over the years, there was also a lot of fill, and the ground here is in deplorable shape. We need rain very bad. I eked out a few keepers, though, my luck, I marred my best find, the 1901 large cent, with my digger. It's my first Canadian LC, and I ruined it, lol. Better than never finding one at all, I suppose. Silver count is approaching 60 since the beginning of March. Can't wait until the Fall chill kicks in Yes
Joe
Joe

Ouch!!! That hurt even looking at it. Hope it wasn't that new digger. I've been thinking about what you said about AndreyNY and it makes a lot of sense to move around alot. That's what I did today instead of the old standbys and it turned out that even a quarter mile made a difference. You're up to 60 already. Man I have my digging to do to catch up. I'm going to try and hit 20 for August, as Leo suggested. Hope you have better luck next trip but I'd take what you got any day of the week!!!

Ed
yikes !!!   that did hurt a bit. but still a sweet find. 
neat little PR charm, looks to be a light house. really cool.

don`t feel bad i could kick my own ASS over what i just did the other day, and i know better. pulled up another colonial brass thimble, got excited went to wipe it and it literally crumbled in my fingers. i wanted to lay down in the woods and cry .

ssshhh .. don`t tell anyone.   i feel like an idiot for doing it ...
Your right on my heels,I just hit 60. CONGRATS!
That PR sterling reminds me of the old embattlements in San Juan.
Reference URL's